- Bachelor’s Degree -BALL.B (5 Years)
- Master’s Degree : LL.M
- UGC NET JRF- Law
- CBSE-UGC NET in Human Rights and Duties
- Worked as Guest Lecturer in Department of Law, North Eastern Hill University, Shillong for the academic session February-June 2015
Areas of Interest/ Specialization:
- Administrative Law, Human Rights, Tourism Law, Consumer Protection Law.
- BA LL.B: Professional Ethics, Women and Law, Environmental Law,Administrative Law, Labour and Industrial Law-II
- LL.M: Indian Constitutional Law, Principles of Administrative Law, Intellectual Property Law-II, Law of Export Import Regulation, Law and Social Transformation in India
Seminar Papers Presented in National Level Seminars:
- "The Constitution (Seventy-third Amendment) Act, 1992 and Women Empowerment: A Critical Appraisal" in National seminar on Education as a Tool for Women Empowerment and Employability of Rural Women in North East India at Raha College, Nagaon, Assam.
- "A Critical Appraisal of Legal Challenges Before Digital Libraries in India" in National Seminar on Role of Library and information science in Educational Development to the Rural Population in the Digital Era at Raha College, Nagaon, Assam.
- "Challenges in imparting Quality Legal Education in Assam: A Critical Appraisal" in National Seminar on Issues on Economics of Education with Special Reference to North East India at Guwahati College, Guwahati, Assam.
- "Legal Challenges before Tourism Industry in India: Need of a Comprehensive Legislation" in National Seminar on Development and Promotion of Tourism in North East India, Especially in Assam at Khowang College, Khowang Ghat, Assam.