|Mr. Bhargab Jyoti Saikia|
M. Tech in Information Technology
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology
Ph.d: Pursuing from North Eastern Hilly University;India (Registered)
Teaching Experience: 3 Years
Research Experience: 4 Years
Area of Interest:
Web Link: https://dibrugarhuniversity.academia.edu/BhargabjyotiSaikia
Professional Committee Membership:
1. Co-Ordinator of NEQIP Project Proposal Committee.
2. Member of Revised Syllabus and Academic Regulation Committee.
3. Member of Hostel Managment Committee.[From 2013 to Present.]
Technical Committee Membership:
1. IEEE membership of Kolkata Region.
2. IEEE Young Professionals ( A Global Community ), Membership.
Reviewer of Research Journal:
1. IET - Electronics Letter.
1. Warden of DUIET Hostel No:2;DU [From 2013 to present]
2. Invited Chief Guest in a discussion of ''Sheuj Prakiti"on 5th June 2013 at Dibrugarh on "The Sustainable Development of our Environment".
3. Painting and Drawing in a nos. of publised child liturature.[2013-2014].
1.Participated in Workshop on Image and Speech Processing (WISP 2013) Organized by IIT Guwahati and Center of Excellence in Signal Processing (CESP),IIIT Hyderabad on 13-14 December 2013 at IIT Guwahati.
2.Participated in Two Week ISTE Main Workshop on Signal and System, conducted by IIT Kharagpur and IIT Bombay under MHRD(Govt. of India )from January 2nd-12th January (2014) at NERIST, Nirjuli ,A.P.
3.Participated in Two Week Workshop on Research Methodology conduct by NITTER ,Kolkata;February,2015.
4.Participated in One week workshop on Green IT organised by Center of Management Study;DU;February,2015
5.Participated in Two day Industry Academia Collaboration on Instrumentation organised by IOCL;Digboi;February;2015
6. Participated in Three days workshop on Outcome Based Education organized by NITTER ;Kolkata ;March,2015
1. Co-PI of a DeitY Sponsored Major project: [Ongoing]
"Multiuser MIMO in 3GPP Long Term Evolution standerd using Soft- Computing Tools "
2. Guide of a NCSC [Govt of India] nationally selected project. Name: New Storage Mechanism of Mouchumbi Fruit using ECC Technique .[Completed]
3.B.tech Project Guided: 0 7 Nos.
A. A project on Performance analysis of TWDP fading Channel over MIMO System.
B. A Project of Speaker Detection.
C. A Project on Wireless Power Transmission.
D. A Project on GPRS-GSM vehicular detection.
E. A project on Green Communication over Nakagami-m Fading Channels.