- Bachelor’s Degree: Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Physical Education, 2011
- Master’s Degree: Master of Physical Education, 2013
- Other: UGC-NET
- Working on current position since 2013
Areas of Interest/Specialization:
- Sport Management, Research Methodology
- Kinesiology, Sports Biomechanics
- Track & Field, Kabaddi, Taekwondo, Basketball, Football.
- Participated in 7days UGC Sponsored National Workshop on Computer Application in Social Science Research Organised by HPB girls College, Golaghat Assam.
- Participated in National Referee Seminar at Shillong, Meghalaya, organised by Megahyalya Taekwondo Association.
- Participated in National Referee Seminar at Namrup, Assam, organised by Assam Taekwondo Academy In Colaboration with Korean Culture Centre, Embassy of Republic of Korea, New Delhi, India.
- Convenor of Independence Day Celebration subcommittee
- Member of various Intercollegiate Sports Subcommittees.
- Convenor, Organizing Subcommittee of East Zone Inter University Women Football Tournament 2016-17.
- Acted as a Coach cum Manager of Dibrugarh University Taekwondo Team (M/W) participated in All India Inter University Taekwondo Tournament (2013-14) held at Sathyavama University, Chennai, Tamilnadu.
- Acted as a Manager of Dibrugarh University Football team(W) participated in the East Zone Inter University Football (W) Tournament (2014-15)held at Banaras Hindu University.
- Acted as a Coah cum Manager of Dibrugarh University Volleyball Team (M) participated in East Zone Volleyball Tournament (2016-17) held at Gauhati University, Guwahati, Assam.
- Acted as a Coach cum Manager of Dibrugarh University Taekwondo team (M/W) participated in the All India Inter University Taekwondo Tournament (2016/17) Held at Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak, Haryana.
- Acted as a Coach cum Manager of Dibrugarh University Taekwondo team (M) participated in All India Inter University Taekwondo Tournament (2017-18) held at Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar, Punjab.