- Anupaul Baruah and Parbati Biswas, Globular-Disorder transition in proteins: A compromise between hydrophobic and electrostatic interactions?, Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, DOI:10.1039/c6cp03185d.
- Anupaul Baruah, Pooja Rani and Parbati Biswas, Conformational Entropy of Intrinsically Disordered Proteins from Amino Acid Triads, Scientific Reports, 5, 11740 (2015).
- Anupaul Baruah and Parbati Biswas, Designing pH Induced Fold Switch in Proteins, Journal of Chemical Physics, 142, 185102 (2015).
- Pooja Rani, Anupaul Baruah and Parbati Biswas, Does Lack of Secondary Structure in Proteins Imply Intrinsic Disorder in Proteins? A Sequence Analysis, BBA Proteins and Proteomics, 1844, 1827 (2014).
- Anupaul Baruah and Parbati Biswas, The Role of Site Directed Point Mutations in Protein Misfolding, Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, 16, 13964 (2014).
- Anupaul Baruah and Parbati Biswas, Designing Sequences with Varied Flexibility and Stability through Pair Mutations, RSC Advances, 4, 8031 (2014).
- Anupaul Baruah, Arnab Bhattacherjee and Parbati Biswas, Role of Conformational Heterogeneity on Protein Misfolding, Soft Matter, 8, 4432 2012).