- Bachelor’s Degree: Mass Communication,Jagannath International Management School, Guru Jambheswar University (2007)
- Master’s Degree: Masters in Mass Media, Centre for Media Studies, Guru Gobind Indraprastha University (2009)
- Other: PG diploma in Community Media, Tata Institute of Social Sciences (2013)
- Worked as a Lecturer in Fairfield Institute of Management of Technology affiliated to GGSIP University.
- Worked as an Assistant Professor in Saint Claret College, Ziro affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University.
- Worked as an Intern (Production Manager) for Dream Catcher Production House producing episodes for Topper Channel.
Areas of Interest/ Specialization:
- Television, Film and Advertisement Production, Editing (Video Editing)
- Community Radio: Defining Agendas of advocacy for communication for development orgainsed by Guwahati University.