Some Research Publications:
- Gitashri Arandhara, Jyotimoni Bora, P.K. Saikia; Effect of pH on the crystallite size, elastic properties and morphology of nanostructured ZnS thin films prepared by chemical bath deposition technique: Materials Chemistry and Physics:Vol. 241 (2020) 12227
- Dibya Jyoti Borah, Abu Talat Tahir Mostako, A T Borgogoi, P K Saikia and Ashim Malakar; Modifed top-down approach for synthesis of molybdenum oxide quantum dots: sonication induced chemical etching of thin flms: RSC Adv., Vol.10(2020) 3105-2114
- Dibya Jyoti Borah, A.T.T. Mostako, P.K. Saikia, P. Dutta; Effect of thickness and post deposition annealing temperature on the structural and optical properties of thermally evaporated molybdenum oxide films: Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing, Vol. 93(2019)111–122
- D. Kakoti, P. Dutta, P. Gogoi, N. Dehingia, N. Rajkonwar, A. Boruah, A.T.T. Mostako,P.K. Saikia, P.K. Gogoi; E.ect of ZnS nanoparticles on the Judd-Ofelt and radiative parameters of Sm3+ ions in sol-gel silica matrix; Journal of Luminescence ; Vol.211 (2019) 401–412
- Lipika Gogoi, Sumbit Chaliha, and P K Saikia; Optical properties of PVA capped nanocrystalline Cd1-xZnxS thin film synthesized bychemical bath deposition technique; AIP Conference Proceedings 1942, 140020 (2018); doi: 10.1063/1.5029151
- Lipika Gogoi, Sumbit Chaliha, and P K Saikia; Synthesis and characterization of nanocrystalline Cd1-xZnxS thin films by chemical bath deposition (CBD) method, AIP Conference Proceedings 2100, (2019) 020034; https://doi.org/10.1063/1.5098588
- Dipok Saikia and P. K. Saikia; Improved Pentacene Double-Layer Technique to Increase the Air Stability of Pentacene Based Organic Thin-Film Transistors, IEEE Transactions on Device and Material Reliability, Vol. 16, No. 2, June 2016.
- Dipok Saikia and P. K. Saikia Organic TFTs Using Iodine Treated Pentacene Film with High-k Dielectric Nd2O3, ECS Solid State Letters, 4 (11) ppQ51-Q54 (2015).
- Dipok Saikia and P. K. Saikia; Enhancing air stability of pentacene-based OTFTs with pentacene double layer; Phys. Status Solidi A 210, No. 11, 2391–2394 (2013).
- Dulen Saikia, P.K. Gogoi, P.K. Saikia and Sidananda Sarma; Synthesis of polymer-PbS nanocomposite by solar irradiation-inducedthermolysis process and its photovoltaic applications; Journal of Experimental Nanoscience, 2013, Vol. 8, No. 3, 403–411.
- P. K. Saikia, U.J. Mahanta, P. Saikia, B. Baishya, R Sarma and D Saikia; Low threshold voltage pentacene OTFTs with La2O3 gate insulating layer using TSD; Chiang Mai J. Sci. 2012; 39(2) : pp.1-7.
- D. Saikia, P.K. Saikia, P.K. Gogoi, M.R. Das, P. Sengupta, M.V. Shelke; Synthesis and characterization of CdS/PVA nanocomposite thin films from a complexing agent free system;Materials Chemistry and Physics Vol.131 (2011) 223–229, ISSN 0254-0584.
- P Saikia, A Borthakur and P. K. Saikia; Structural, optical and electrical properties of tin oxide thin film deposited by APCVD method; Indian J. Phys., Vol. 85, No. 4, pp 551-558 (2011).
- P Saikia, P. K. Saikia and D Saikia; Fabrication and characterization of ZnSe/ ZnTe/ CdTe/ HgTe multijunction solar cell; Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials, Vol. 5, No. 3, March 2011, p. 204 -207.
- Prasanta Kumar Saikia, P. Saikia, Ranjit Sarma and Dipok Saikia; Low Threshold Voltage Pentacene OTFTs with O¬2Annealed Pr2O3 Gate Insulating Layer; Chiang Mai J. Sci. 2011; 38(4): 653-65.
- D. Saikia, P. K. Saikia, P. K. Gogoi and P. Saikia; Synthesis, characterization and photovoltaic application of silver doped CdS/PVA nanocomposite thin film; Digest Journal of Nanomaterials and Biostructures, Vol. 6, No 2, April - June 2011, p. 589 - 597.
- R. Sarma, D. Saikia, Puja Saikia, P. K. Saikia, and B.Baishya; Pentacene based Thin Film Transistors with High-k Dielectric Nd2O3 as a Gate Insulator; Brazilian Journal of Physics, Vol. 40, no. 3, pp. 357-360 , September, 2010.
- P. Saikia and P. K. Saikia; Optical characterisation of vacuum deposited ZnSe thin film; Journal of Laser and Optical Science,Vol.1, 2010, p 24-27, ISSN 2231-0959.
- R. Sarma, D. Saikia, P. Saikia and P. K. Saikia; Tetracene Based OTFT with Nd2O3-dielectric Layer; J. Sci. Res. 2 (2), 214-220 (2010).
- D. Saikia, P. K. Gogoi and P. K. Saikia; Structural and optical properties of nanostructured CdS thin films deposited at different preparative conditions, Chalcogenide Letters, Vol. 7, No. 5, May 2010, p.317-324.
- N C Sarmah, M. Gogoi, J Saikia, R Tamuli, S Hazarika, P K Saikia, A Gohain Barua, S Rai and G D Baruah; Visible Spectrum of coma of comet Hale-Bopp ( 1995-01), Asian J. Phys, 6 (1997) 361-362
- Chaired a session as resource person in UGC sponsored national conference on Role of Optics and philosophy in Environment protection, organized by Department of Philosophy, Women’s College, Tinsukia, Assam, 1st and 2nd October, 2016.
- Presented a paper entitled ‘Organic Solar Cells with Substituted Poly-(p-Pheneylene vinylene) Polymers’, in national conference on Recent Trends in Fundamental and Applied Chemical Sciences, organized by Department of Chemistry, Dibrugrah University, 19th to 21st November, 2014.
- Presented a paper entitled ‘Synthesis of Polymer-CdTe nano-composites by heat induced Thermolysis Process and its photovoltaic applications’, in International seminar and workshop on Energy, Sustainability and Development, organized by Department of Physics, Sibsagarh College, Assam, 12th to 14th October, 2012.
- Presented a paper entitled ‘An electrical and Structural Studies of multilayer of CdS, CdTe and ZnSe thin films deposited by thermal evaporation method’, in International seminar and workshop on Energy, Sustainability and Development, organized by Department of Physics, Sibsagarh College, Assam, 12th to 14th October, 2012.
- Presented a paper entitled ‘Optical properties of CdS (PVA) nano composite thin films’, on UGC sponsored national workshop on Recent Trends in nanoscience and Technology, organized by Department of Chemistry and Physics, Bahona College, Jorhat, Assam, 20th and 21st may, 2011. P
- resented a paper in International conference on Emerging Technology in Renewable Energy, organized by Anna Chennai, India, 18th to 21st August, 2010.
- Presented a paper in 5th conference of Physics Academy of the North East (PANE), organized by Gauhati University, 1st and 2nd March, 2007.
- Presented a paper entitled ‘Optical and electrical properties of Tin oxide thin films prepared by atmospheric pressure CVD’ in National conference on Laser and Spectroscopy, organized by Physics Department, Meerut College, Meerut, India, 25th to 28th February, 1999.
- Presented a paper entitled ‘Molecular Scattering of light by Chlorophyll and blue colors of hills’ in UGC sponsored North East symposium on Environment, organized by Madhab Dev College, Lakhimpur, Assam, 3rd and 4th December, 1999.
- Presented a paper entitled ‘Electrical and optical properties of Tin Oxide films prepared by Atmospheric pressure CVD’, in Condensed Matter Days organized by Department of Physics, Tripura University, 29th to 31st August, 1996.
Refresher course/Orientation course/ Workshop attended:
- Refresher course on Physics Sciences, from 16th January to 5th February, 2013, at Academic Staff College University of Burdwan, Burdwan, West Bengal.
- Special Summer School on Teaching Methodology and Computer Skills (Equivalent to Orientation Programme/Subject Refresher Course), from 13th July to 1st August 2012, at Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh.
- Refresher course on Experimental Physics from 9th - 22nd May, 2005, at Department of Physics IIT Guwahati, Guwahati.
- Participated on 6th DST sponsored workshop on Prospects of Biosensors in Modern Biology and Biotechnological Applications, from 25th October to 6th November, 2004, at Punjab University, Chandigarh.
- Participated on DST sponsored workshop on Sensors for Agricultural and Industrial Applications from 20th September to 1st October, 2004, at Department of Physics, Dibrugarh University.
- Refresher course on Experimental Physics from 18th to 31st October, 2002, at Indira Gandhi centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) Kalpakkam, Chennai.
- Participated in workshop on Geopotential field in the Northeast, from 20th to 23rd June, 1998, at Department of Mathematic Tezpur University.
- Participated in DAE workshop on Elctro-deposition of thin films, from 9th to 14 January, 1995, at Inter-University Consortium for DAE facilities, Indore, Madhya Pradesh.