- The Paiks: Their Organization and Material Condition, Journal of Historical Research, Dept. of History, Dibrugarh University, Volume-X, 2000.
- Women Assertion of Power in Medieval Assam, Journal of Historical Research, Dept. of History, Dibrugarh University, Volume-XIII, 2003.
- Tunkhungia Buranji as a sources of Study of the History of the Singphos and the Khamtis, Indian Journal of Tai Studies, Moran, 2004.
- Slaves: the Other Segments of the Society in Pre-Colonial Assam, Journal of Historical Research, Dept. of History, Dibrugarh University, Volume-XIV, 2004.
- The River, Forest and Society- A Study in Social Formation in Medieval Assam. Proceedings of Indian History Congress, 68th Session, Delhi University, 2007.
- Oral Narrative as Historical Source: Bakhar Barar Geet and the Moamariya Rebellion’, Journal of Historical Research, Dept. of History, Dibrugarh University, Volume-XVII, 2009.
- ‘Women Education in Colonial Assam-Views of Assamese Elite Society in the Contemporary Periodicals’, Proceedings of North East India History Association, 29th Session, Shillong, 2009.
- ‘Women’s Movement and Emergence of Women’s Organization in 20th Century Assam: A Study of Asam Mahila Samiti’, Proceedings of Indian History Congress, 69th Session, Delhi, 2009.
- ‘Women, Religion and Society: Reflections from a Biography of Vaishnava Saints of Assam, Proceedings of Indian History Congress, 70th Session, Delhi 2010.
- ‘Religion, Gender and Social Reform: Reviewing the Role of the Vaishnava Monasteries of Assam in the late 18th and Early 20th Century’, Proceedings of Indian History Congress, 2011.
- ‘State, Religion and Women: Changing Pattern of Patriarchy in Pre-Colonial Assam’, Proceedings of 72nd Session Indian History Congress (Patiala), 2012.
- Autobiography as History: Understanding Society and Patriarchy in Colonial Assam, Proceedings of Indian History Congress, Delhi, 2012.
- Prak Opanibesik Asamat Narir Samajik Awastha aru Siksha (Education and Social Status of women in Pre-colonial Assam), in Suneel Akash Sunali Diganta, J. Jana and M. Laskar (ed), Nagaon, 2012.
- ‘State, Religion and Women: Changing Pattern of Patriarchy in Pre-Colonial Assam’, Proceedings of 72nd Session Indian History Congress, Delhi, 2013.
- Land and Agriculture in Assam: Pre-colonial and Colonial Assam, Journal of Historical Research, Vol. XIX, 2014.
- Society Belief and Practice: Witchcraft and witch Hunting in Assam A Socio Historical Perspective in D. Nath (ed) Religious Tradition and Social Practices in Assam, Guwahati 2016.
Books and Book Chapters:
- Agrarian System of Medieval Assam. Concept Publishing Company. 2002.
- The Patkai Pass and India’s Socio economic Relations with Her Neighbours-In Historical Perspective, in Re-opening of Stilwell Road:Problems and Prospects, (ed) D.Nath, Delhi, 2006.
- Temple Girls in Medieval Assam: Their Role in the Society, in Society and Economy in North East India, Vol.I (ed) F.A. Qadri, Shillong, 2006.
- Ahom Tactics of War: The Espionage System, in Martial Traditions in North East India, (ed) S. Dutta, Delhi, 2006
- Assamese Sources for the Study of the History of Arunachal Pradesh in Sources of History of Arunachal Pradesh, (ed) S.Dutta, B.Tripathi, Delhi, 2008.
- Land, Peasant and Their Material Condition in Assam under the Ahom Rule in The Land Peasantry and Peasant Life in India, (ed) S.J. Stephen, Delhi, 2008.
- State, Mystics and Immigrants: Emergence of islam in Assam- Historical Phases’ in the D.Nath (ed), Religion and Society in North East India’, Guwahati, 2011.
- Society, Belief and Practice-Witch-craft and Witch Hunting in Assam-A Socio Historical Perspective in Religious Tradition and Social Practices in Assam (ed) D.Nath, Guwahati, 2016.
- ‘Witchcraft and Witch Hunting in Assam- A Historical Perspective’, ‘Workshop on Witchcraft and Witch Hunting- The Assam Case’, organized by the Tinsukia College, Tinsukia, under the UGC Sensitization Awareness Motivation Programme, November 9, 2010
- ‘Changing Status of Women in the Vaishnava Tradition of Assam : Reflections from Hagiographical Works’, National Seminar on ‘Neo-Vaishnavite Movement in Assam- Phases and Transformations’ Department of History, Dibrugarh University, on 24-25 March, 2010
- ‘Autobiography as History : Society and Patriarchy in Assam in the 19th and 20th Century Assam’, International Seminar on ‘Memoirs and History- Exploring New Dimensions’, organized by the Department of History , University of North Bengal, West Bengal, 23-25 May, 2011
- ‘Agricultural Practices in Medieval Assam: State, Land and Technology’, National Seminar on ‘Understanding Agrarian History of North East India’, Department of History, Dibrugarh University, 11-13th March 2012
- ‘State, Religion and Gender : Changing pattern of Patriarchy in Pre-Ahom Assam’ 73rd Annual Session of the Indian History Congress held at the University of Mumbai, 28-30 December, 2012
- Key-note Address, National Seminar on ‘Role of Women in Socio-Economic Environment with Special Reference to North East India’, Lakhimpur Commerce College , 5-6 May, 2012,
- ‘Women Education and the Elites in the 19th Century Assam- Responses and Refusals’ , National Seminar on Women Empowerment in Historical
- Keynote address , National Seminar on ‘Social and Economic Status of Women in North East India : Issues and Challenges’, Moran Mahila Mahavidyala, 20-21 January, 2014