|Dr. Binita Pathak|
Areas of Interest/ Specialization:
As Project Investigator
As Co-Project Investigator
1. PATHAK, B., G. Kalita, K. Bhuyan, P. K. Bhuyan, K. K. Moorthy (2010), Aerosol temporal characteristics and its impact on shortwave radiative forcing at a location in the North East of India, Journal of Geophysical Research, 115 (19), D19204, doi: 10.1029/2009JD013462 (IF-3.303, citation-100).
2. Gogoi, M. M., B. PATHAK, K. K. Moorthy, P. K. Bhuyan, S. S. Babu, K. Bhuyan, G. Kalita (2011), Multi-year investigations of near surface and columnar aerosols over Dibrugarh, north-eastern location of India: Heterogeneity in source impacts, Atmospheric Environment, 45 (9), 1714-1724 (IF-3.226, citation-42).
3. Kalita G., B. PATHAK, K. Bhuyan, P. K. Bhuyan (2011), Impact of Zonal wind on latitudinal variation of total columnar ozone over the Indian Peninsula, International Journal of Remote Sensing, 32(24), 9509 – 9520 (IF-1.182).
4. PATHAK B., P. K. Bhuyan, M.M. Gogoi, K. Bhuyan (2012), Seasonal heterogeneity in aerosol types over Dibrugarh, North-Eastern India, Atmospheric Environment, 47, 307-315 (IF-3.465, citation-36).
5. K G Rao, N Reddy, G Ramakrishna, P K Bhuyan, K Bhuyan, G. Kalita, B. PATHAK, (2013), Near Surface atmospheric response to the Total Solar Eclipse at Dibrugarh on 22 July 2009, Journal of Atmospheric and solar Terrestrial Physics, Vol: 95-96, Pages 87–95 (IF-1.671).
6. PATHAK B., Pradip Kumar Bhuyan, Jhuma Biswas and Toshihiko Takemura (2013), Long term climatology of Particulate Matter and associated microphysical and optical properties over Dibrugarh, North-East India and inter-comparison with SPRINTARS simulations, Atmospheric Environment, 69, 334-344 (IF-3.110, Citations: 10).
7. PATHAK B., C K Bharali, J Biswas, P. K. Bhuyan (2013), Firework Induced Large Increase in Trace Gases and Black Carbon at Dibrugarh, India, Journal of Earth Science and Engineering, Vol.3, No. 8, 540-544 (Citation: 1).
8. PATHAK B., A Borgohain, P K Bhuyan, S S Kundu, S Sudhakar, M Gogoi, T Takemura (2014), Spatial heterogeneity in near surface aerosol characteristics across the Brahmaputra Valley, Journal of Earth System Science, 123, No. 4, pp. 651-663 (IF: 0.695, Citations: 2).
9. Pradip Kumar Bhuyan, Chandrakala Bharali, BINITA PATHAK, Gayatry Kalita (2014), The role of precursor gases and meteorology on temporal evolution of O3 at a tropical location in North East India, Environmental Science and Pollution Research, doi:10.1007/s11356-014-2587-3, PP-1-18, (IF: 2.85, Citations: 8).
10. PATHAK B. and P. K. Bhuyan (2014), Absorbing and scattering properties of boundary layer aerosols over Dibrugarh, North East India, International Journal of Remote Sensing, 35(14), 5527-5543, http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/01431161.2014.926424 (IF: 1.138; Citations: 7).
11. PATHAK B., J Biswas, C Bharali, P K Bhuyan (2014), Short term introduction of pollutants into the atmosphere at a location in the Brahmaputra Basin: A case study, Atmospheric Pollution Research, doi: 10.5094/APR.2015.026. (IF: 1.227).
12. Chandrakala Bharali, BINITA PATHAK,and Pradip Kumar Bhuyan (2015), Spring and summer night-time high Ozone episodes in the upper Brahmaputra valley and their association with lightning, Atmospheric Environment, 109, 234-250 (IF-3.06).
13. B PATHAK, P K Bhuyan (2015), Climatology of columnar aerosol properties at a continental location in the upper Brahmaputra basin of North East India: diurnal asymmetry and association with meteorology, Advances in Space Research, doi: 10.1016/j.asr.2015.07.004 (IF-1.183).
15. B PATHAK, L Chutia, C Bharali, P K Bhuyan (2016), Continental export efficiencies and delineation of sources for trace gases and black carbon in North-East India: Seasonalvariability, Atmospheric Environment, doi:10.1016/j.atmosenv.2015.09.020 (IF-3.062).
16. Hazarika J,B PATHAK, A. N. Patowary (2017), Study8ing Monthly Rainfall over Dibrugarh, Assam: Use of SARIMA Approach, Mausam, 68 (2), 349-356 (IF: 0.036).
17. Gogoi M M., S. S. Babu, K. K. Moorthy, P. K Bhuyan, B PATHAK, T. Subba, C. Bharali, L. Chutia, S. S. Kundu, A. Borgahain, B. K. De, A. Guha, S. B. Singh (2017). Radiative effects of absorbing aerosols over Northeastern India: Observations and model simulations. Journal of Geophysical Research–Atmospheres, .
18. Biswas J, B PATHAK, F Patadia, P K Bhuyan, M M Gogoi, S Suresh Babu (2017), Satellite retrieved direct radiative forcing of aerosols over North-East India and adjoining areas: climatology and impact assessment, International Journal of Climatology, .
19. P Dahutia, B PATHAK, PK Bhuyan (2017), Aerosols characteristics, trends and their climatic implications over Northeast India and adjoining South Asia, International Journal of Climatology,
20. Patowary A N, N Purakasthay, K Goswami, P J Hazarika, B PATHAK (2017), A study on long term rainfall pattern of Dhubri and Guwahati in Assam, India: A time series approach, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science 8 (7).
21. Subba T, M.M.Gogoi, B PATHAK, AjayP, P.K.Bhuyan, F.Solmon (2018), Assessment of 1D and 3D model simulated radiation flux based on surface measurements and estimation of aerosol forcing and their climatological aspects, Atmospheric Research, 204, 15 May 2018, Pages 110-127 (IF: 3.778).
22. Chutia L, B PATHAK, Ajay P., P.K.Bhuyan (2018), Impact of microphysics parameterizations and horizontal resolutions on simulation of "MORA" tropical cyclone over Bay of Bengal, Meteorology and Atmospheric Physics, 130(303), page- 1-13, (IF: 1.356)
23. Ajay P., B PATHAK, P.K.Bhuyan F Solmon, F Giorgi (2019), Obtaining best parameterization Scheme of RegCM 4.4 for aerosols and chemistry simulations over the South Asia CORDEX: Aerosol physico-optical and radiative properties over Indian Subcontinent, 51-327, DOI:https://doi.org/10.1007/s00382-018-4587-3, PAGES-1-24, (IF: 4.048).
24. Lakhima Chutia, Narendra Ojha , Imran A. Girach , Lokesh K. Sahu , Leonardo M.A. Alvarado, John P. Burrows, Binita Pathak, Pradip Kumar Bhuyan, Distribution of volatile organic compounds over Indian subcontinent during winter: WRF-chem simulation versus observations, Environmental Pollution 252 (2019) 256-269, (IF: 6.152).
25. Dohutia P, B PATHAK, P.K.Bhuyan, Vertical distribution of aerosol and clouds over North-East India and adjoining South-Asia: Effect of aerosols on clouds, Atmospheric Environment, DOI: 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.116882 (IF: 4.459).
26. Arshini Saikia, Binita Pathak, Prashant Singh, Pradip Kumar Bhuyan, Bhupesh Adhikary (2019), Multi-model evaluation of meteorological drivers, air pollutants and quantification of emission sources over the Upper Brahmaputra basin, Atmosphere, 10(11), 703; https://doi.org/10.3390/atmos10110703 (IF:2.253).
Kusuma G Rao, N Narendra Reddy, G Ramakrishna, S Satyanarayana, P K Bhuyan, Kalyan Bhuyan, Gayatry Kalita, BINITA PATHAK, S S Kundu (2011), Field Experiment during the Total Solar Eclipse at Dibrugarh on 22 July, 2009, Publication by ISRO.