- Gogoi, D., Chaliha, A. K., Sarma, D., Kakoti, B. B., &Buragohain, A. K. (2017). Identification of potential type 4 cAMP phosphodiesterase inhibitors via 3D pharmacophore modeling, virtual screening, DFT and structural bioisostere design. Medicinal Chemistry Research, 26(11), 3000-3014.
- Ali, A. A., Gogoi, D., Chaliha, A. K., Buragohain, A. K., Trivedi, P., Saikia, P. J., ... & Sarma, D. (2017). Synthesis and biological evaluation of novel 1, 2, 3-triazole derivatives as anti-tubercular agents. Bioorganic & medicinal chemistry letters, 27(16), 3698-3703.
- Gogoi, D., Baruah, V.J., Chaliha, A.K., Kakoti, B.B., Sarma, D. and Buragohain, A.K. (2017). Identification of novel human renin inhibitors through a combined approach of pharmacophore modelling, molecular DFT analysis and in silico screening. Computational Biology and Chemistry, 69, 28-40.
- Gogoi, D., Chaliha, A. K., Sarma, D., Kakoti, B. B., & Buragohain, A. K. (2017). Novel butyrylcholinesterase inhibitors through pharmacophore modeling, virtual screening and DFT-based approaches along-with design of bioisosterism-based analogues. Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy, 85, 646-657.
- Gogoi, D., Baruah, V. J., Chaliha, A. K., Kakoti, B. B., Sarma, D., & Buragohain, A. K. (2016). 3D pharmacophore-based virtual screening, docking and density functional theory approach towards the discovery of novel human epidermal growth factor receptor-2 (HER2) inhibitors. Journal of Theoretical Biology, 411, 68-80.
- Chaliha, A.K., Gogoi, D., Sarma, D., Chetia, P., Buragohain, A. K. (2015). An In Silico Approach for Identification of Potential Anti-Mycobacterial Targets of Vasicine and Related Chemical Compounds. Combinatorial Chemistry & High Throughput Screening, 19(1), 14-24.