- Gogoi, D., Baruah, V.J., Chaliha, A.K., Kakoti, B.B., Sarma, D. and Buragohain, A.K., 2017. Identification of novel human renin inhibitors through a combined approach of pharmacophore modelling, molecular DFT analysis and in silico screening. Computational Biology and Chemistry, 69, pp.28-40.
- Gogoi, D., Chaliha, A. K., Sarma, D., Kakoti, B. B., & Buragohain, A. K. (2017). Novel butyrylcholinesterase inhibitors through pharmacophore modeling, virtual screening and DFT-based approaches along-with design of bioisosterism-based analogues. Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy, 85, 646-657.
- Gogoi, D., Baruah, V. J., Chaliha, A. K., Kakoti, B. B., Sarma, D., & Buragohain, A. K. (2016). 3D pharmacophore-based virtual screening, docking and density functional theory approach towards the discovery of novel human epidermal growth factor receptor-2 (HER2) inhibitors. Journal of Theoretical Biology, 411, 68-80.
- Chaliha, A.K., Gogoi, D., Sarma, D., Chetia, P., Buragohain, A. K. 2015. An In Silico Approach for Identification of Potential Anti-Mycobacterial Targets of Vasicine and Related Chemical Compounds. Combinatorial Chemistry & High Throughput Screening, Bentham Science. 19(1): 14-24.
- Borah, D., Singh, V., Chaliha, A.K., Gogoi, D., and Mohamedkassm, N. (2014): New Ebola vaccine trial starts in humans – but how safe is it? Current science. 01/2015; 108(1):10.
- Borah, D., Chaliha, A.K., Gogoi, D., and Yadav, RNS (2014): GM tea: the need of the hour to reclaim India’s leading position in the global tea market; Journal of Commercial Biotechnology. 20(3): 9-11.