- "Rural Health Infrastructure in Assam- A District Level Analysis", INDIAN JOURNAL OF REGIONAL SCIENCE,Vol.XXXXIV,No.1.PP-105-116,2012, http://www.indianjournals.com/ijor.aspx?target=ijor:ijrs&type=home
- "Status of Implementation of the MGNREGA in Assam- All is Not Well", JOURNAL OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT,Vol.33,No.2,2014,PP.173- 82 http://nirdprojms.in/index.php/jrd/article/view/94272
- " Unregistered Manufacturing Sector of Assam- Its Growth,Composition and Structure", ASSAM ECONOMIC JOURNAL, Dibrugarh University,Vol.XXXVII,2015,PP.19-36 https://www.dibru.ac.in/assam-economic-journal#archive
- "Crop Diversification in Assam- Extent,Nature and Determinants" MAN & DEVELOPMENT,Vol.XXXVIII,No.2,June2016,PP.21-33 http://www.crrid.res.in/journal/?cat=46
- "Interdependence Between Registered and Unregistered Manufacturing Sectors- Evidence from Assam" ASSAM ECONOMIC REVIEW, Gauhati University,Vol10,March,2017,PP-114-128, http://www.gauhati.ac.in/economics.php#158
- "Productivity Performance and Employment Pattern in the Unregistered Manufacturing Sector of Assam" IASSI-Quarterly,Volume-36,Issue-1,(January-March),2017 http://www.indianjournals.com/ijor.aspx?target=ijor:iassi&volume=36&issue=1&type=toc
"Impact of Formality on the Performance and Growth of the Unregistered Manufacturing Enterprises: Evidence from Assam" presented in the 56th Annual conference of Indian Econometric Society (TIES), organised by School of Economics, Madurai Kamraj University, Madurai, Tamilnadu, India, during 8-10th January 2020.
"Does Firm Size Matter? An Appraisal of the Size- Productivity Relationship in the Unregistered Manufacturing Sector of Assam" Presented in the National Seminar organised by Dept. of Economics,Gauhati University under DRS-SAP of the UGC on 29-30 March,2019
"Performance of the Unregistered Manufacturing Sector of Assam- Is Small Always Beautiful?" Presented in the 19th Annual Conference of North East Economic Association (NEEA), organised by North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) from 23rd -24th March 2018.
“Does flood influence the agricultural diversification? Evidence from a farm level survey in the Brahmaputra Valley of Assam” presented in the 52nd Annual conference of Indian Econometric Society (TIES), organised by IIM, Kozhikode, Kerala during 4-6th January 2016.
“Growth and Structure of the Unregistered Manufacturing Sector of Assam” presented in the 17th Annual Conference of North East Economic Association (NEEA) organized by Dept of Economics, Rajiv Gandhi University, Itanagar from 30th October to 31st October, 2015
“MGNREGS, A Theoretically Good but Operationally Flawed Scheme - Insights from Assam” presented in the National Seminar organized by Department of Economics, Gauhati University under DRS – SAP of the UGC on 27-28 March, 2015.
“Convergence in Health Infrastructure of Assam– A District Level Investigation” Presented in the 13th annual conference of North East Economic Association (NEEA) organized by Assam University, Silchar during 16 to 18thNovember, 2011
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT COURSE
‘International Summer school in Economics (focusing on Macro Economics, Spatial analysis and Network analysis)’ organized by dept. of Economics, Presidency University, Kolkata from 29th July to 2nd August, 2019.
Workshop on “Productive Efficiency: Theory and Practice” organised by HSS & M, IIT, Bhubaneswar under GIAN programme of MHRD from 30th May 2016 to 8th June 2016
Workshop on “Time Series Econometrics” organized by the school of HSS, IIT, Guwahati in collaboration with The Indian Econometric Society during 6-10 July,2015
Training Programme on " Research Issues and Methods in India's Plantation Sector" organised by Centre for Development Studies, Thiruvananthapuram, jointly with OKD Institute of Social Change and Development, Guwahati during 7-8th November 2014
Refresher Course on "Macro Policies and Regional Development” organized by Dept. of Economics, Mumbai University, India, from 4th to 24 December,2014
Course on "Research Methods in Labour Studies" organised by V.V. Giri National Labour Institute , Noida UP during July 16-20,2012