- "Rural Health Infrastructure in Assam- A District Level Analysis", INDIAN JOURNAL OF REGIONAL SCIENCE,Vol.XXXXIV,No.1.PP-105-116,2012, http://www.indianjournals.com/ijor.aspx?target=ijor:ijrs&type=home
- "Status of Implementation of the MGNREGA in Assam- All is Not Well", JOURNAL OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT,Vol.33,No.2,2014,PP.173- 82 http://nirdprojms.in/index.php/jrd/article/view/94272
- " Unregistered Manufacturing Sector of Assam- Its Growth,Composition and Structure", ASSAM ECONOMIC JOURNAL, Dibrugarh University,Vol.XXXVII,2015,PP.19-36 https://www.dibru.ac.in/assam-economic-journal#archive
- "Crop Diversification in Assam- Extent,Nature and Determinants" MAN & DEVELOPMENT,Vol.XXXVIII,No.2,June2016,PP.21-33 http://www.crrid.res.in/journal/?cat=46
- "Interdependence Between Registered and Unregistered Manufacturing Sectors- Evidence from Assam" ASSAM ECONOMIC REVIEW, Gauhati University,Vol10,March,2017,PP-114-128, http://www.gauhati.ac.in/economics.php#158
- "Productivity Performance and Employment Pattern in the Unregistered Manufacturing Sector of Assam" IASSI-Quarterly,Volume-36,Issue-1,(January-March),2017 http://www.indianjournals.com/ijor.aspx?target=ijor:iassi&volume=36&issue=1&type=toc
“Does flood influence the agricultural diversification? Evidence from a farm level survey in the Brahmaputra Valley of Assam” presented in the 52nd Annual conference of Indian Econometric Society (TIES), organised by IIM, Kozhikode, Kerala during 4-6th January 2016.
“Growth and Structure of the Unregistered Manufacturing Sector of Assam” presented in the 17th Annual Conference of North East Economic Association (NEEA) organized by Dept of Economics, Rajiv Gandhi University, Itanagar from 30th October to 31st October, 2015
“MGNREGS, A Theoretically Good but Operationally Flawed Scheme - Insights from Assam” presented in the National Seminar organized by Department of Economics, Gauhati University under DRS – SAP of the UGC on 27-28 March, 2015.
“Convergence in Health Infrastructure of Assam– A District Level Investigation” Presented in the 13th annual conference of North East Economic Association (NEEA) organized by Assam University, Silchar during 16 to 18thNovember, 2011