- ‘Sexual Harassment and Awareness of Protective Measures Among Girl Students: A Sociological Study in Higher Learning Institutions of Assam’, (co-author) Published in the North Eastern Research Bulletin, Vol-XXII (special Issue) August, 2013. ISSN-0975-8305
- ‘Changing attitudes of Missing Youths towards Religion and visualization of future: A sociological study’, (co-author) “North Eastern Research Bulletin” Vol.XXI, December, 2012, ISSN-0975-8305
- ‘Politics of Recognition and Ethnic Assertion of Thengal Kacharis in Assam’, (co-author) “North Eastern Research Bulletin” Vol.XX, December, 2011, ISSN-0975-8305
Books and Book Chapters:
- ‘Changing Perceptions of the Sacred: An Analysis of the Significance of Turtles in Folk Cultures of Assam’ published in Prof. Girin Phukon (ed) ‘Folk Cultures of Indigenous Communities of North East India’, DVS publications, Guwahati. (2017).
- ‘Kiranjyoti Vidyalaya: A Sociological narrative of a Government School’, Published in Ethnographies of Schooling in Inida, (Ed.) Prof. Meenakshi Thapan, SAGE Publications, New Delhi, California, London, Singapore, (2014), ISBN: 978-81-321-1385-0 (HB)
- ‘Interrogating ‘Evolution of Womens’ Status’: An holistic Interpretation’, Published in Nari: Otijya Aru Bibartan (Assamese), (ed.) Dr. Mamoni Bora, Purbanchal Prakash, Guwahati, (978-81-7213-251-4
- ‘Women and Development Activities: A Sociological Study in Karbi Anglong District of Assam’, (Co-author) Published in- Sustaining Development in North-East India: Emerging Issues, Challenges and Policy Measures, (Ed.) Anupam Hazara, Concept Publishing Company, New Delhi. (2014). (ISBN: 91-5125-024-1. Co-authored.
- ‘Human nature, Society & Culture: A Sociological study of social networking among University Students’, (co-author), published in Flash From North–East India’, (Ed.) Dr Seema Verma Borbora and Dr Jyoti Prasad Saikia, Dept. of Sociology, Dibrugarh University, (2013). ISBN 978/93/81784/55/6
- Presented a paper titled “Construction of Identity and Process of Self Determination: A Sociological Study of the Thengal Kacharis of Assam” in an International Seminar on ‘Ethnicity, Identity and Literature’, organized by the Department of English , Sibsagar College , Joysagar , held on the 11th , 12th 13th and 14th October 2012.
- Presented a paper titled “ Ethnic Assertion , Identity Crisis and Tribal Movement: A Sociological Study of Thengal Kacharis in Assam” in an International Seminar on ‘Resources , Tribes and State’, Organized by the Arunachal Institute of Tribal Studies (AITS) Rajib Gandhi University , Arunachal Pradesh, held on the 13th-15th February , 2012.
- Presented a paper titled “Displacement and Social Change: A Study of a Reorganized Fringe Village in the Sivasagar District of Assam” in an International Seminar on ‘River, Society and Sustainable Development’’ organized by Dibrugarh University on the 26th -29th May 2011.
- Presented a paper titled ‘Culture, Continuity and Change: A Case Study of Urban Monuments in Sivasagar’, in an ICSSR sponsored National Seminar organized by the Institute of Tai Studies and Research, Moranhat, Assam on the 17th and 18th December 2016.
- Presented a paper titled ‘Changing Perceptions of the Sacred and its Implications on Ecology: An Analysis of Religious Symbolism in Folk Culture of North East India’ in a National Seminar on ‘Folk Culture of the Indigenous Communities of North East India and its Future Prospects’ organized by the Institute of Tai Studies and Research, Moranhat, Assam, on 27th and 28th December, 2015.
- Presented a paper titled “The Social Construction of Mental Disorder: A theoretical Understanding” in a national seminar, organized by Department of Sociology, Dibrugarh University on 23rd March, 2013.
- Presented a paper titled “Human Rights and Representation of Women in Print Media: A Comparative Study of Two Daily News Paper in Assam” in a state level seminar on ‘Human Rights and Women: A North East Perspective’ sponsored by the National Commission for women (NCW), organized by the Centre for Women’s Studies, Dibrugarh University, Assam, held on the 7th March 2012.
- Presented a paper titled “Human Nature Society and Culture: An Sociological Study of Social Networking Among University Girl Students” in a National Seminar on “Recent Trends in Social Science, Research in North East India“ organized by the Department of Sociology, Dibrugarh University , Assam on the 25th March 2011
- Presented a paper titled “Order of things in an Outer- Worldly Ascetic religion” in the National Seminar on ‘Religion, Society and Ecology in North East India’ Organized by the Department of History, Dibrugarh University under UGC Special Assistance Programme (SAP) with partial support from the Indian Council of Historical Research, held on 4th-5th March, 2011.
- Presented a paper titled “Menstruation: A study of Practices among Educated tribal girl students in patriarchal society of Assam” in the XXXVII all India Sociological Conference , Organized by Indian Sociological Society (Diamond Jubilee Celebrations in collaboration with the Centre for the Study of Social Systems, School of Social Sciences, JNU held on 11-13th December, 2011.
- Presented a paper titled “Menstruation: Consequent Awareness Dimensions Among Tribal Educated Girl Students In Patriarchal Society (A Sociological Study in Higher Learning Institutions of Assam”, in a national seminar organized by the Centre For Women’s Studies, Dibrugarh University, Sponsored by ICSSR, New Delhi, held on the 7th and 8th October, 2010.
- Presented a paper titled “Assertion of Ethnic Identity in the Era of Information Technology with Special Reference to the Tai-Ahom Community of North East India” in a UGC sponsored national seminar on ‘Status of the life of the People of the North Eastern Region in the beginning of the Twenty First Century’, organized by the Department of Political Science, C.K.B. College, Teok, held on 6th and 7th September, 2010.
- Participated and acted as a joint coordinator in the ‘Seven Days National Workshop on Research Methodology in Social Sciences’, organized by the Department of Sociology, Dibrugarh University, held from 23rd May to 29th May, 2016.
- Participated in an workshop on “Oral History and Visual History” organized by the Centre for Women’s Studies, Dibrugarh University, in collaboration with Sparrow (Sound and Picture Archives for Research on Women), held from 18th June 2015 to 23rd June 2015.
- Participated in an ICSSR sponsored National Workshop on Human Rights Education: Challenges in Northest India, organized by the Institute of Tai Studies and Research: Moranhat, Sivasagar, Assam, from 17th December 2014 to 23rd December 2014.
- Participated in a 3 day National level work shop on “ Human Rights and Duties” organized by the Department of Political Science , Dibrugarh University on the 10th, 11th, and 12th May, 2014. Sponsored by the UGC
- Participated in a National level Workshop sponsored by the UGC, ICSSR & NEC on “Research Methodology and SPSS” organized by the Sivsagar College, Assam on the 28th November to 3rd December 2011.
- Acted as a Resource Person in a one day workshop on “ Communication Skill and Group Discussion” organized by the Digboi Mahila Mahavidyalaya on the 14th September, 2011