Recent Publications (from 2018 onwards)
- On Zagreb indices of two new operations of graphs, Comm. Math. Appl., 10(3), 2019, 415-427 (with J Buragphain. A. Mahanta)
- Forgotten topological index and reduced Zagreb index of four new operations of graphs, Gen. Math., 27(1-2), 2019, (Accepted) (with J Buragohain, A Mahanta)
- Some bounds on inverse sum indeg index of some graph operations, Adv. Appl. Discr. Math., 21(2), 2019, 119-137 (with A. Doley)
- On network criticality in robustness analysis of a network structure, Malaya Journal of Matematik, 7(2), 223-229, 2019, (with D. Baruah).
- Some results on augmented Zagreb index of some trees and unicyclic graphs, Creat. Math. Inform., 28(1), 41-47, 2019 (with Nijara Konch).
- On Hyper Zagreb Index of Three Graph Operations, J. of Com. & Math. Sc., 10(2), 301-309, February 2019. (with A. Doley)
- Hyper Zagreb index and reduced Zagreb index of four new operations of graphs, J. of Com. & Math. Sc., 9(10), 1292-1300, October 2018. (with J. Buragohain, A. Mahanta)
- A graph theoretic approach to quantify the conflict of traffic streams in a traffic intersection, Res. & Rev.: Discrete Mathematical Structures, 5(2), 22-25, 2018
- On multiplicative Zagreb indices of two new operations of graphs, Adv. Ineq. App., 2018:14, 2018.
- An analysis of email-Eu-core network, Int. J. of Sci. Res. in Math. & Stat. Sc., 5(4), 104-110, 2018.
- An extension of ABC matrix and ABC energy for mixed graphs, J. of Com. & Math. Sc., 9(6), 513-519, 2018.
- On first Hermitian-Zagreb matrix and first-Hermitian Zagreb energy, Int. J. of Sci. Res. in Math. & Stat. Sc., 5(3), 136-139, 2018.
- On structure and robustness of airport network of India, Res. & Rev.: Discrete Mathematical Structures, 5(2), 26-33, 2018 (with D. Baruah)
- Computation of some degree based topological indices of silicates layer, Ann. Pure & Appl. Math., 16(2), 287-293, 2018. (with Rajdeep Bora)
- Inverse sum indeg status index of Graphs and its applications to Octane isomers and Benzenoid (joint work)
- On Inverse sum indeg index and ISI matrix
- On reduced second Zagreb index of four sums on graphs
- Entire forgotten topological index of graphs (joint work)
- Four new operations of graphs based on Indu-Bala product and the Zagreb indices (joint work)
- Edited "Numerical Analysis and Scientific Computing", a Self Learning Material of DODL, Dibrugarh University, 2017, ISBN: 978-93-82785-66-8.
- Traffic Control Problems: A graph theoretic approach, Lap Lambert Academic Publishing, Germany, December 2016, ISBN: 978-3-659-97939-2.
Chapter in a book
- Inverse sum indegree index of subdivision, t-subdivision graphs and related sums, in Advanced Applications of Graph Theory to Modern Society, Eds. Pal, M. et al. to be published in 2019 by IGI-global, USA. (with A Doley and J Buragohain)
- A novel weighted First Zagreb index of graph, in Advanced Applications of Graph Theory to Modern Society, Eds Pal, M., et al. to be published in 2019 by IGI-global, USA (with J Buragohain)
- On Randic index and its related matrices, in Advanced Mathematics: Theory and Applications (Vol II), ed. Taekyun Kim, 297-309, 2018 (with Jibonjyoti Buragohain)
- S degree and R degree based Topological Indices, in Advanced Mathematics: Theory and Applications (Vol II), ed. Taekyun Kim, 331-341, 2018 (with Rajdeep Bora)
- Centrality Measures in Complex Network Analysis: A Case Study, in Advanced Mathematics: Theory and Applications (Vol II), ed. Taekyun Kim, 357-364, 2018 (with Dimpee Baruah)
- A Note on ABC Matrix and ABC energy, in Advanced Mathematics: Theory and Applications (Vol II), ed. Taekyun Kim, 287-296, 2018 (with Abhigyan Mahanta)
- A brief survey on some topological indices of graphs and their applications, in Srotasviní, ed. Niraj Baruah, et al., 177-185, 2018 (with Amitav Doley)
- Supply chain system in e-tailing as a complex network, in Digital India-a road ahead, ed. Tazyn Rahman, 151-155, 2017 (with Dimpee Baruah)
- Complete set of signal groups of traffic streams in an isolated traffic intersection, in Advanced Mathematics: Theory and Applications, ed. Taekyun Kim, 163-173, 2017. (with A. K. Baruah)