- Bachelor Degree: Bachelor of Physical Education (2014)
- Master Degree: Master of Physical Education (2016)
- Other: UGC-SET
Area of specialization
- Sports Specialization: Yoga
- Theory Specialization: Sports Psychology
- Work as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Physical Education, Don Bosco College, Goa for one academic year.
- Organized National Conference on “Sports for Employment in Goa” on 6th April 2017 in Don Bosco College, Goa.
- Presented paper titled as “Effect of Meditation Training on the Performance of Badminton Players” in International Congress on Sports Sciences and Yoga at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi from 2nd to 4th February 2017.
- Presented paper titled as “A Descriptive Study On The Motivation Level Of Athletes During A Sports Tournament” at Lakshmibai National Institute of Physical Education, Gwalior from 24th to 26th February 2016.
- Published articles in “Dimorian Review” e-journal on yoga titled as “Yoga Nidra- A Way of Human Life” (Vol-2, Issue-4, July-Aug, 2015), “Yoga- A Therapeutic Modality in the Treatment of Migraine” (Vol-2, Issue-6, Nov-Dec, 2015), “Hypnosis and its Significance in Sports” (Vol-4, Issue-1, Jan-Feb, 2017).
- Attended National Workshop on “Research Report & Thesis Writing In Sports Sciences” organized by Lakshmibai National Institute of Physical Education under The Department of Sports Psychology from 16th to 18th September 2014.
- Attended National Workshop on “Applications of Contemporary Equipment in the Field of Sports Sciences” organized By Lakshmibai National Institute of Physical Education under The Department of Exercise Physiology from 10th & 11th October 2014.
- Attended “National Yoga Week” at New Delhi from 12th to 18th February 2015.
- Attended National Seminar titled as “Utthan” for the development of university sports in India at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi from 7th to 8th March 2016.