- “Monuments and Shrines: A Study on Aswakranta and Dirgheswari Archaeological Sites of North Guwahati, Assam” (joint with Dr. Dwipen Bezbaruah) in the Bulletin of the Department of Anthropology, Gauhati University, Volume XV: 2013-14, ISSN- 2230-9527.
- “Temples of North Guwahati, Assam: An Anthropological Study” (joint with Dr. Dwipen Bezbaruah) in the proceedings of the UGC sponsored National Seminar on Recent Trends in Anthropology organized by the Department of Anthropology, Madhya Kamrup College, Subha, in 2015, ISBN: 978-99-81998-16-8.
- “Rock Engravings and Sculptures of North Guwahati, Assam” (joint with Dr. Dwipen Bezbaruah) in Ancient Asia- Journal of the Society of South Asian Archaeology, Vol (7), p.2. DOI: http://doi.org/10.5334/aa.111. E ISSN: 2042-5937, published on 23 February, 2016.
- “A Preliminary Study on Pottery from Ganapati, Assam - Meghalaya Border” in the Bulletin of the Department of Anthropology, Dibrugarh University, Volume 43, 2015, ISSN 0976-2264, pg no. 87-92.
- “Anthropomorphic and Non-Anthropomorphic Shrines in the Monuments of Greater Guwahati, Assam”, (joint with Dr. Dwipen Bezbaruah), in The Oriental Anthropologist, Vol. 17, No. 1, 2017, Pages 165-177, ISSN 0972-558X, e ISSN 0976-3430.
Books and Book Chapters:
- “Royal Patronage, Shrines and Monuments: An Exploratory Study of the State Protected Archaeological Sites of Greater Guwahati, Assam”, (joint with Dr. Dwipen Bezbaruah) in Anthropological Aurora of North East India (Seminar Proceedings), 2017, edited by Arifur Zaman and Maitreyee Sharma, Adhyayan Publishers and Distributors, New Delhi, ISBN 978-81-8435-534-5.