- Kamaruz Zaman, D. Chetia, M. Ali; Isolation of two new cheilanthane-type tricarbocyclic sesterterpenoids from the leaves of Caesalpinia crista Linn.-A traditionally used anti-malarial plant of Assam, India; Asian Journal of Chemistry; 29(3) (2017): 485-488; ISSN: 0970-7077.
- Johirul Islam, K. Zaman, S. Duarah, P. S. Raju, P. Chattapadhya; Mosquito repellants: An insight into the chronological perspectives and novel discoveries ; Acta Tropica; 167 (2017) 216 – 230; ISSN: 0001-706X; IF=2.38.
- Johirul Islam, K. Zaman, S. Chakraborty, N. S. Bora, M. P. Pathak, S. Mandal, J. A. Junejo, P Chattapadhya; Exploration of Ethylanthranilate loaded monolithic matrix-type prophylactic polymeric patch; Journal of Food and Drug Analysis; 1-8(2016); ISSN: 1021-9498; IF= 1.98
- D. Laloo, B. Gogoi, W. Lyngdoh, K. Zaman, H. K. Sharma; Antioxidant, analgesic and anti-inflammatory activities of bark of Oroxylum indicum Vent. An endemic medicinal plant of north-east India; Asian Journal of Chemistry; 28(10) 2016: 2272-2276.; ISSN: 0970-7077.
- Rimi Paul, B S Bhau, K Zaman and H K Sharma; RAPD analysis of DNA isolated from turmeric rhizomes collected from north-east India; Advancement in Genetic Engineering; 5(1): 2016; ISSN: 2169 – 0111.
- Rimi Paul, Bornali Gogoi, K Zaman and H K Sharma; Comparison of curcumin content of some Termeric samples collected from different places of North-east India; European Journal of Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Sciences; 3(5) 2016: 440-445; ISSN: 2349 – 8870.
- P. Mandal, S. Das, J.A Junejo, S. Borah, K. Zaman; Evaluation of anti-diabetic potential of the hydro-alcoholic extract of the stem bark of Plumeria rubra a traditionally used medicinal source in north-east India; International Journal of Green Pharmacy; 10(4): 2016; 252-260; ISSN: 0973-8252.
- J. A. Junejo, G. Gogoi, K. Zaman, J. Islam, G. Hazarika; Phytochemical profiling and Toxicological studies of Oxalis debilis Kunth Leaves; International Journal of Green Pharmacy; 10(3): 2016: 165-171; ISSN: 0973-8252.
- J. A. Junejo, A. Ghoshal, P. Mondal, L. Nainwal, K. Zaman, K. D. Singh, T. Chakraborty; In-vivo toxicity evaluation and phytochemical, physicochemical analysis of Diplazium esculentum (retz.) sw. leaves a traditionally used north-eastern Indian vegetable; Advances in Bioresearch; 6(5): 2015, 175-181; ISSN: 2277-1573.
- Ravi Bhushan Singh, Nirupam Das, and Md. Kamaruz Zaman; Facile Synthesis, Characterization, and In Vitro Antimicrobial Screening of a New Series of 2,4,6-Trisubstituted-s-triazine Based Compounds; International Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2015/571836; ISSN: 2090-2077.
- Julfikar ali Junejo, Prodyut Mondal, Vinod Kumar Verma, Mithun Rudrapal and Md. Kamaruz Zaman*; Anti-Diabetic Assessment of the Hydro-Alcoholic Leaf Extracts of the Plant Tetrastigma angustifolia (Roxb.)a traditionally used North-Eastern Indian vegetable, Biomedical & Pharmacology Journal, 7(2): 635-644 (2014).ISSN: 0974-6242
- Julfikar Ali Junejo, Kamaruz Zaman*, Mithun Rudrapal, Prodyut Mondal, Khumantham Deepak Singh, Vinod Kumar Verma; Preliminary phytochemical and physicochemical evaluation of Carallia brachiata (Lour.) leaves, Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science; 4(12): 123-127, 2014; ISSN: 2231-3354
- M. Majumder, H. K. Sharma, K. Zaman, W. Lyngdoh; Evaluation of physico-chemical properties and antibacterial activity of the essential oil obtained from the fruits of Zanthoxyllum acanthopodium dc. collected from meghalaya, india, International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, 6(5): 543-546, 2014. ISSN:0975-1491; Impact=0.55
- Kalyani Pathak and K Zaman; Biological screening procedures for Indian herbal anti-diabetic drugs, International Journal of Current Pharmaceutical & Clinical Research, 4(2): 71-75, 2014; ISSN: 2248-9142, SJIF2012= 2.561
- Kalyani Pathak, K Zaman; An Overview on Medicinally important Plant- Annona reticulate Linn., International Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemical Research; 5(4): 299-301 (2013-14); ISSN: 0975-4873, IF= 1.341
- Kamaruz Zaman and Dipak Chetia; Pharmacognostic investigation and evaluation of antimalarial activity on the leaves of Caesalpinia crista (L,)Roxb. An antimalarial medicinal plant of Assam, Current Trends in Pharmaceutical Research, 2(1): 1-12, 2013; ISSN: 2319-4820
- Vinod K Verma, K K Sarwa, A Kumar, Md. K. Zaman; Comperision of hepatoprotective activity of Swertia chirytia and Andrographis paniculata plant of North-east India against CCl4 induced hepatoxic rats. Journal of Pharmacy Research, Vol. 7(7): 647-653, 2013; ISSN: 0974-6943, CIF=2.89
- K. Pathak & K. Zaman; Comperative pharmacological evaluation on the leaf and stem bark of Annona reticulate L. for antidiabetic activity, International Journal of Traditional and Herbal Medicine. Vol. 1(3): 65-69, 2013; ISSN: 2345-3249.
- Saket Bihari Sharan, Prodyut Mondal, Md. Kamaruz Zaman, Julfikar Ali Junajo and Vinod Kumar Verma; In vivo Anti-Diabetic Activity of the Methanolic and Aqueous Bark Extracts of the Plant Emblica officinalis Gaertn, Academic Journal of Plant Sciences, 6 (2): 64-68, 2013; ISSN:1995-8986
- Vinod Kumar Verma, Khomendra Kumar Sarwa and Md. Kamaruz Zaman*; Antihyperglycemic activity of Swertia chirayita and Andrographis paniculata plant extracts in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats, International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, 5(3): 305–311, 2013; ISSN: 0975-1491; Impact=0.55
- Sonjit Das, Prodyut Mondal and Md. Kamaruz Zaman*; Curcuma caesia Roxb. And its Medicinal Uses: A Review, International Journal of Research in Pharmacy and Chemistry, 3(2): 370–375, 2013; ISSN:2231-2781
- Prodyut Mondal, Saket Bihari Sharan, Md. Kamaruz Zaman*, Niroj Bhuyan, Sonjit Das; Pharmacognostical studies and Phytochemical evaluation of the stem bark of Embelica officinalis Gaertn. Indo Global Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2013; 3(1): 58-66; ISSN: 2249-1023
- Bornali Gogoi & K. Zaman; Phytochemical constituents of some medicinal plant species used in recipe during ‘Bohag Bihu’ in Assam, Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry, 2(2): 30–40, 2013; ISSN: 2278- 4136.
- Kalyani Pathak & Kamaruz Zaman; Antiviral activity of some Indian Medicinal Herbs, Indian Journal of Pharmacy Practice; 6(2): 13 – 15, 2013; ISSN: 0974-8326.
- Amit Gupta and Md. K. Zaman; Comperative studies of in vitro antioxidant activity of leaves of Lawsonia innermis Linn. Grown in Rajathan and Assam, Current Trends in Pharmaceutical Research, Vol.1 Number 2, 2012; ISSN: 2319-4820.
- Ashutosh Kumar, Mohd Asif Khan, Amit Saxena, Ravi Bhusan Singh, Kamruz Zaman, Asif Husain; Hepatoprotective activity of methanolic extract of stem bark of Alstonia scholaris (L.) R.Br. American Journal of Pharmtech Research, 2(2): 545–555, 2012; eISSN: 2249-3387.
- Kamaruz Zaman, Kalyani Pathak, Pharmacognostical and phytochemical studies on leaf and stem bark of Annona reticulate Linn. Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry, 1(5): 1–8, 2012; eISSN: 2278-4136.
- Anowar Hussain, Md. Kamaruz Zaman, Anand Ramteke; Preliminary phytochemical screening and proximate analysis of the trunk bark of Alstonia scholaris (L.), Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry, 1(5): 14–18, 2012; eISSN: 2278-4136.
Books and Book Chapters:
- M. Mazumder, Md. K. Zaman and H. K. Sharma (Editors): Volatile Oil: Isolation and Characterization for the Plant Zanthoxylum acanthopodium D C. And Hedychium spicatum Buch. Ham.ex-Smith.; LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing; 2013; ISBN: 978-3-659-49954-8.
- H. K. Sharma and K. Zaman (Editors): The Marvel Plant of Meghalaya: Zanthoxylum acanthopodium D C.; LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing; 2016; ISBN: 978-3-659-88413-9.