1. Bachelor’s Degree: B.A.(Eco.); LL.B.
2. Master’s Degree: LL.M.
3. Ph.D.: Pursuing
4. Others- UGC NET in (LAW)
Professional Experience: 5 Years
Areas of Interest/Specialization: Constitutional Law, Administrative Law, Land Laws of Assam.
E-mail: [email protected], [email protected]
(A) BALL.B/ BALL.B (H) Level
- Constitutional Law
- Indian Federalism
- Right to Education
- Local Self Government
- Right to Information
- Media Law
- Land Laws of Assam
- Transfer of Property Law
- Code of Civil Procedure
- Intellectual Property Law
(B) LL.M Level:
1. Constitutional Law
Paper Presented in National Level Seminars/Conferences:
- UGC sponsored National Seminar organised by North Bank College, Ghilamara, North Lakhimpur on 22nd & 23rd April 2013 and presented a paper on ''Insurgency Problem, Efficient Governance and its Impact on Economic Development and Peace Process in North East India."
- UGC sponsored National Seminar organised by Demow College, Sivsagar on 20th & 21st September 2013 and presented a paper on "Environmental Protection & Sustainable Development: Emerging New Principles".
- ICSSR sponsored National Seminar organised by Monohari Devi Kanoi Girls College, Dibrugarh on 7th to 9th November 2013 and presented a paper on "Compromising with Punishment of Sexual Offenders is Diluting the Womanhood with Special Reference to Assam".
- ICSSR-NERC sponsored National Seminar organised by Assam University Diphu Campus, Karbi Anglong on 12-13th March 2014 and presented a paper on " Insurgency; Its Impact On The Human Rights of Children in Assam'.
- UGC sponsored National Seminar organised by North Bank College, Ghilamara, North Lakhimpur on 11th & 12th September 2014 and presented a paper on "An Analysis On The Principles Of Sustainable Development For The Protection Of Environment".
- Presented a paper entitled "Discourse of Ecofeminism in India for the Protection of Environment" on National Conference organised by Tinsukia Women's College, Assam on 10th & 11th March, 2015.
- UGC sponsored National Seminar organised by Khowang College, Dibrugarh on 10th & 11th January 2018 and presented a paper on "Discourse of Right to Health of Pregnant Prisoners and their Children in India".
- Presented a Paper entitled "Right to Health of Prison Inmates in India: An Appraisal from Constitutional Standpoint" on National Seminar organised by P. G. Dept of Law, Sambalpur University, Odisha on 17th & 18th February, 2018
- Presented a Paper entitled "Illegal Immigration and Its Impact on the Rights of the Indigenous People: A Special Reference to North East India" on UGC sponsored National Seminar organised by Department of Political Science, Digboi College on 7th & 8th April, 2018
Workshop Cum Discussion:
- Participate as a 'Resource Person' in a Workshop "Insurgency in North East India; And Its Impact On The Rights of Women Children" organised by Department of Political Science of Digboi College, Digboi on 06/05/2014.
- Participate as a 'Resource Person' in a Workshop "Human Rights in Indian Context" organised by Department of Political Science of Digboi College, Digboi on 30/01/2016.
- Participate as a 'Speaker' on Colloquium, "Right to Education Act, 2009" organised by CICA, DURSA, Dibrugarh University on 08/07/2016.
- Continuous teaching as an Assistant Professor from 24th September 2012 to till date in Centre for Juridical Studies, Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh, Assam.
Member of Professional Bodies
- Member of Editorial Board in "Dibrugarh University Law Journal" Vol.-I, No. 1. ISSN No. 2348-6597,Annual Publication 2013.
- Member of Editorial Board in "Dibrugarh University Law Journal" Vol. II, No. II. ISSN No. 2348-6597,Annual Publication 2014.