- Vaishnavite occult Practices in Medieval Assam in D. Nath (edited ) Religion and Society in North East India’ (ed), Guwahati, 2011.
- Census and Social Mobility in 19th Century Assam, Proceedings, North East India History Association, 2012.
- Eric Hobsbawm, Prakash, Novembver, 2012, ISSN 2279-0683.
- Itihash Chetanar Samajik Potobhumi, Prakash, January, 2012, ISSN 2279-0683.
- Theravadi Buddhism among the Tai Buddhist Communities of Assam and the Burmese Influence in Journal of Historical Research, Dept. of History, Dibrugarh University, Volume-XVIII, 2013.
- History writing and Historical Consciousness in Colonial Assam, Proceedings, North East India History Association, 2013.
Books and Chapters:
- Vaishnavite occult Practices in Medieval Assam in D. Nath (edited) Religion and Society in North East India’ (ed), Guwahati, 2011.
- Ethnicity, Ethnic Conflicts and Changing Perspectives of the Pasts in the National Seminar on Inter-Ethnic Conflict in Northeast India organized by the Institute of Tai Studies & Research and sponsored by ICSSR, New Delhi, held on 24-25th April, 2010.
- Social Exclusion and Ethnic Politics in the National Seminar on Social Exclusion and Conflict in Northeast India, organized by the Institute of Tai Studies & Research and Sponsored by ICSSR, held on January 8-9, 2011.
- Politics of Identity & Ethnic Conflict in North East: Hope for the future in the Two Day Workshop on Conflict Transformation: Perspectives on North East India Organised by Equal Opportunity Cell in Collaboration with Department of Sociology, Tezpur University on February 17-18, 2011.
- Identity Politics, Civic Engagement and Ethnic Conflict in North East India in the National Seminar on Recent Trends in Social Science Research in North- East India, Dept. of Sociology, Dibrugarh University, March 25th, 2011.
- The Brahmaputra and Colonialism: Changing History of River in the 19th Century.in the International Seminar on River, Society and Sustainable Development, Dibrugarh University on 26th to 29th May, 2011.
- Social Exclusion and Inclusive Development: Perspectives from North East India, National Seminar on Social Exclusion and Inclusive Development in North-East India: Challenges and opportunities, North Guwahati College, Ghy, 10th and 11th June, 2011.
- Gandhian Philosophy and its Relevance in 21st century, Dept. of Political Science, Sonari College on 22nd October, 2011.
- Census, Classification and Social Mobility in Colonial Assam, XXXIInd Annual Conference of NEIHA, Tripura on 19th November 2011.
- Gender identity and Social Mobility in Colonial Assam, International Seminar on Changing Patriarchies and Gendered constructs: Gender History in North East India in Assam University, Silchar, 18-20th January 2012.
- Historiography and History in Pre-Colonuial and Colonial Assam on Lives of Indian Saints and Claims of Devotion: Comparative Perspectives, Tezpur University on 15th-16th February 2012.
- Understanding Identity, Ethnicity and Violence in Assam in the National Seminar Understanding Social Problems in North East India, Dept. of Sociology, D.U., 23rd March 2013.
- Histories, Translations and Changing Ideas in Colonial Assam, National Seminar on Translation and Assamese Literature: History and Theory on 7th and 8th March 2014.
- Public History and Historical Memory in Contemporary North East India. In National Seminar, Reconstructing Histories: Memories, Traditions and Customs, Dept. of History, Tripura University on 6th and 7th February, 2012.
- Understanding Ethnic Politics and Historical Consciousness in the 20th Century Assam, Organized by Department of History, S.M.D. College, Charing, 30th and 31st March 2013.