Educational Qualifications: M.A., M. Phil in History (Dibrugarh University) SLET
Specialization: Ancient Indian History
History of Ancient India
Area of Interest
- Legal History,
- Women issues
Course / Papers Taught
BA.LL.B. / BA.Ll.B. (Honours)
- History of India: Ancient to Mughal
- History of India: Modern Period
- Legal History
- Constitutional History
- Presented A Paper titled “Indigenous Knowledge of Dye among the Tai Phake of Assam” at a National Seminar organized by the Dept. of Anthropology, Dibrugarh University, 23rd & 24th Jan., 2004.
- Presented a Paper on “Privatisation and Higher Education: Opportunities and Challenges of Globalisation, With Special Reference to North-East India”at a Regional Seminar organized by MDKG College, Dibrugarh, 3rd & 4thDec., 2005.
- Presented a Paper titled “An Overview of the Knowledge and Skill Development Strategies in Environmental Education” at National Seminar Organised by Dibru College, Dibrugarh, 22-23January, 2010.
- Presented a Paper on “Combating Violence Against Women with SpecialReference to the Role of Women Cell of Social Welfare Department of Dibrugarh District” at a National Seminar Sponsored by ICSSR and organised by the Dept. of Political Science, Dibrugarh University, 25-26 February, 2010.
- Presented a Paper on “Influence Of Ignorance, Disease And Moral Values on the Health Status of the Women of the N.E. Region Of India” at a National Seminar organised by the Dept. Of Political Science, CKB College, Teok, 6-7 Sept.2010.
- Presented a Paper on “Interrogating Ex-Centric Identities in Mahesh Dattani’s Plays in the Light of Performativity” at a U.G.C. SponsoredNational Seminar organised by the Dept. Of English, Southfield College, Darjeeling, 12-13 March, 2012
- Presented a Paper titled ".A Study on Urban Solid Waste Management with Special Reference to the Role of Dibrugarh Municilal Board " at A U.G.C. Sponsored National Seminar organised by Dergoan Kamal Dowerah College , Dergoan on January 18-19 2013
- Presented a Paper titled “Urbanization and its impact on the Environment with Special reference to the role of Municipal Bodies in Dibrugarh District” at a UGC sponsored National Seminar organised by Dept. Of English, CKB Commerce College, Jorhat, 4-5 May, 2012.
- Presented a Paper titled "Solid Waste Management and the role of Urban Local Bodies" at a UGC. sponsored National seminar organised by M.D.K.G. College Dibrugarh on 8-9, February 2013
- Presented a Paper titled "A study on Solid Waste Management ; Comprehensive Planning and Challenges Ahead " at a U.G.C. National Seminar organasied by at Demow College Demow , Sibsagarh, Assam on 20-21 September 2012
- Presented a Paper titled " An Analysis of Indian Legal Regime on Sexual Haressesment on Women " at a ICSSR, New Delhi sponsored National Seminar held on 7-9 November at M.D.K.G. College Dibrugarh .Assam
- Teaching experience as a Lecturer in the dept. of History, M.D.K.G.College, Dibrugarh, from 2004-2007.
- Teaching as an Assistant Professor in the Centre forJuridical Studies, Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh, from July, 2007 till date.