Abstract Preparation and Submission Guideline
- Abstracts are invited for poster/oral presentation. The abstract preferably should be within 150 words.
- Last date for submission of abstracts for Oral Presentation is 15th October, 2017.
- Last date for submission of abstracts for Poster Presentation is 10th November, 2017.
- The abstract should indicate clearly the name of the presenting author.
- The name of the presenting author should be underlined.
- The corresponding author's contact phone number and email id should be properly given below the keywords.
- The one page abstract should be created using MS word with Times New Roman 12pt, normal font and single spacing. References should be typed in 9pt, normal font and single spacing. The entire abstract including text, figures, equations, structures, schemes and references must be sent as a authorname.docx title. The abstract has to be sent to the following email id: [email protected].
- Participants applying for oral presentation must also submit a brief CV to the following email id: [email protected]. Slots for oral presentations are limited. A selection committee will select a few abstracts for oral presentations amongst those who have applied for oral presentation based on the abstract and the CV.
- All presenting authors must register for the seminar to be able to present their poster.
Poster Preparation Guideline
- Posters should be of 32 inch width and 46 inch height.
- The title, presenting author, corresponding author, adrress and contact information of the corresponding author must be mentioned.
- The choice of font and font size of texts and size and resolution of plots/graphs should be such that it is legible from a distance of 2-3 meters.
Oral Presentation Guideline
- Participants selected for oral presentation must prepare a powerpoint presentation of their work.
- Each oral presentation is limited to 10 minutes and 2 minutes for questions.